Chicco - NextFit Zip Convertible Car Seat - Grey
- ZIP & WASH: Seat pad easily zips out from shell for machine washing
- PADDED COMFORTFLEX: Harness system keeps both sides of waist belt out of the way for easy in/out!
- RECLINESURE: 9-position levelling system for an accurate fit in a wider range of vehicles
- DUAL RIDERIGHT: Bubble level-indicators verify seat angle in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes
- SAFETY: Premium connectors and a SuperCinch tightener help achieve a secure installation with LATCH
- Covers all manufacturer defects
The #1-rated Chicco NextFit Zip Convertible Car Seat is engineered to surround your little one in comfort and safety, starting from day one all the way to preschool and beyond. Reassuringly easy installation and user-friendly touchpoints simplify travel and everyday life, making it easier for families to go and grow together. The NextFit Zip accommodates infants and growing toddlers in rear-facing position then transitions smoothly to forward-facing position for older children. A removable newborn positioner provides a proper fit from 5-11 pounds, and a nine-position headrest and padded, no-rethread harness comfortably accommodate growth from 5-65 pounds. The NextFit Zip is designed to deliver the confidence of a secure install with remarkably simple levelling and tightening. A SuperCinch force-multiplying tightener and LockSure belt-tightening system make it easy to achieve a tight fit with LATCH or with the vehicle seat belt. The NextFit Zip also transitions smoothly from vehicle to vehicle and between modes thanks to premium LATCH connectors with click-on attachment and push-button release, plus a built-in slide path to re-position the LATCH strap for forward-facing mode. DuoGuard provides two layers of side-impact protection with a deep rigid shell and EPS energy-absorbing foam. The seat shell is also reinforced with a steel frame. For convenient machine washing, the NextFit Zip features a zip-off seat pad. For use from 5-40 lbs. in rear-facing mode, from 22-65 lbs. in forward-facing mode, and up to 49".