Citron Award Winning-Bento Style-Snack Box with accessories- Dark Pink Flamingo
Say hello to Citron's lunchbox little brother, Citron Snack box.
Say congrats to the little brother, he won "The Mum's Choice Award" this year :)
Our snack boxes come with 1 Cutter, 10 eye picks, 10 food picks, and Alphabet stickers
The snack box designs match the lunchbox designs making it easy to make a set. Our snack boxes are the perfect companion for your little one’s meal times.
Super cool design: Citron Snackbox is designed to make your little ones snacks easy & delicious. Our patented molded silicone lined lid engages with the tray, making the snack box leak-proof inside and out (*not water*). The removable compartmentalized tray is divided up into 4 wells, each sealed independently by one lid (make sure not to overpack in order to seal!).
IDEAL SMALL PORTION SIZES: Citron snack box size is not too small but not too big as the lunchbox, it is enough for big appetites but not too much for smaller ones (it fits more food than any other snack box)
VERY EASY CLEANING: Dishwasher safe. Top rack only. Hand washing the outer shell and/or removing it before the heat dry cycle is highly recommended to preserve the seal.
HIGH QUALITY, DURABLE & LIGHT: Citron Lunchbox is made using all food-safe materials, BPA-free and phthalates-free.
All our products have been safety tested and have certificates.
- Material: Outer shell and latches are ABS, inner tray is Tritan, inside lid is PP+TPE.
- Actual Item Dimensions (H x W x D): 5 x 15 x 17.5 cm
- Box/Carton Size (H x W x D): 5.5 x 15.5 x 18 cm
- Weight: 0.4 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 0.42 Kg
- Do not put the full snackbox in the dishwasher (only inner tray and inner lid)
- Do not put the snackbox in the microwave. Some food may cause discoloration and transfer to the lid
- Outside shell to be washed with warm soapy water and should be air dried overnight
- Inspect product before use do not use product if damaged
- Do not pack soups, runny yogurts, runny or watery dressings or sauces, runny or watery melon/watermelon. We recommend removing excess liquid before using