For fussy and colic babies, a soothing massage is recommended before putting them to bed at night. The Sebamed Massage Oil helps in relaxing the baby while stimulating blood circulation, digestion, and neurological development. It is also designed to aid in the relief from gas, teething pain, and other mild illnesses. With its gentle and dermatologically safe ingredients, this massage oil also promotes resistance to external substances that damage babys' delicate skin. And because massaging the baby involves direct touch, the interaction between parent and child is highly encouraged. This is good for babys' emotional well-being through bonding.
- Massage is relaxing for the baby
- Stimulates circulation, digestive and neurological development
- Helps relieve the pain of colic, gas, illness, and teething
- The emotional well-being through bonding with the parents
- Brand - Sebamed
- Type - Baby Massage Oil
- Age - 0 Months+
- Product Dimensions - L 5.1 x B 4.6 x H 15.7 cm
- Package Dimensions - L 22.0 x B 30.0 x H 13.0 cm
- Glycine soja oil, Oleyl Erucate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hexyl Laurate, Parfum, Triticum vulgare extract.
Items Included In The Package:
Sebamed is a German brand name of Sebapharma GmbH & Co. KG, which manufactures medicinal skin care products. Sebamed's products aim to maintain a pH value of 5.5, which ensures that the skin remains healthy. All Sebamed products are soap-free and suitable for individuals even with the most sensitive skin. Sebamed is recommended by dermatologists in over 85 countries and is supported by over 150 clinical studies.