- WITH ALOE VERA LOTION: Infused with aloe vera lotion, Pampers Baby-Dry Pants protect your little one’s soft skin, keeping it perfectly dry and well hydrated
- ALL AROUND WETNESS PROTECTION FOR DRY AND HEALTHY SKIN: Three absorbing channels distribute wetness evenly and lock it better, using the full diaper from front to back for up to 100% leakage protection and over 12 hours of dryness
- BETTER DIAPER FIT: These baby diapers come with stretchy sides and new 360 stretch technology, that adapts to the baby's every wild move. These Pampers diapers are designed for active babies and toddlers who test the sturdiness of a diaper by rolling, scooting, climbing and – before long – running
- EASY ON & EASY OFF: Smart design of these Pampers diapers makes them easy to put on and tear off. Designed to help make removal effortless, these baby diapers enjoy tear-away sides for lightning-fast changes and a comfortable fit
- EASY CLEAN-UP: Pampers baby diapers include a handy roll tape for even easier clean-up and mess containment. These diapers can be removed in three simple steps: tear the sides, roll and secure with the in-built disposal tape, and then toss
We’re sure we can all agree that one of the most amazing thing about our little ones is their silky soft baby skin. With the new addition of aloe vera moisturizing lotion, Pampers Baby-Dry Pants offer your bundles of joy all-around protection, more than 12 hours of leakage protection, and keep their skin healthy, soft, and dry. Pampers Baby-Dry Pants make changing the easiest of tasks. With their 360-stretch technology, you can easily put them on your baby like a panty, then dispose of them by tearing the sides and securing them with the provided roll-tape. Designed with German technology, these baby pants are all your baby needs to be comfortable and totally protected, while preserving his soft healthy skin.
Brand - Pampers
Type - Pant Style Diapers
Items included in the pack:
One Pack of Pant style Diapers
For more than 50 years, Pampers has been inspired by babies. Learn about how one man's idea for a disposable diaper changed the lives of babies around the world. Victor Mills an American chemical engineer working at Procter & Gamble Co., revolutionised child care with the invention of the disposable diaper. Pampers brand is owned by P&G which has won accolades of being consistent #1 ranking within industry on "Most Admired" list for 25 of 26 total years and for 13 years in a row.
Items included in pack :
One Pack of Pant Style Diapers