- Comfortable and cushy handle with rounded safety edges make mealtime feel even better.
- A wide, textured grip is easy to hold and a durable stainless steel design stands up to flinging
- Touch-free base helps keep the mess off the table and germs off the utensil
- Set comes with 1 metal toddler spoon and 1 metal toddler fork
- Dishwasher and sterilizer safe. BPA free
Help your toddler get a firm grip on self-feeding with the Dr. Brown's Designed to Nourish Soft-Grip Spoon and Fork set. This toddler-sized set of stainless steel silverware helps your little one to get the hang of holding their fork and spoon independently. True to name, the Soft-Grip Spoon and Fork handle is comfortable and cushy, with rounded safety edges to make mealtime feel even better. A wide, textured grip help learning hands to hold steady, while the durable metal design stands up to even the strongest of food flingers. The touch-free base helps keep the mess off the table and germs off the utensil. Plus, the spoon and fork set is dishwasher and sterilizer safe! Soft-Grip Spoon and Fork silverware set includes one spoon and one fork. BPA free.