- Approved to ECE R44/04 regulation, for Group 1, from 9 up to 18 kg
- It is a "universal" child restraint: Key1 Isofix can be fitted into most vehicles in circulation, if equipped with the Isofix locking system
- The Isofix system is very practical for the mother, and safe ans comfortable for the child for the entire period of use (approximately 1 up to 4 years of age)
- The one-piece frame has a thick layer of shock-absorbing polystyrene to reduce abdominal strain and whiplash effeects on the neck and head
- Adjustable Safety System: the headrest and five-point safety harness can be adjusted to 6 different heights with a single movement to follow the child's growth
- The shoulder straps in special non-grip material maintain the harness in the correct position and prevent it from twisting
- The Ergos padding offers maximum comfort to the "key" points of the body: head, lumbar region and legs
The Chicco Neptune car seat is a stylish modern design in an array of colours with extensive padding and protection around the head and sides of the seat in case of impact. The Neptune seat is homologated for use in cars to ECE R44/04 Standards for Groups 1/2/3, which are children aged from 9 to 36 kg (from 1 to around 12 years of age). Neptune allows you to use the car for many years to come providing an ergonomic and practical pommel making it easy to regulate both the height of the safety belts (Group 1 only, up to 18 Kg) and the headrest. This seat ensures your child travels safely and comfortably for as long as he uses the seat. Group 1 children (9-18 kg) must be fastened in using the car seat safety straps Group 2 and 3 children can be fastened in using the standard car safety belts.The spacious seat has been designed to guarantee that the child's head and shoulders are eased into the right position as he grows. The belt guide built into the headrest can be adjusted in height to ensure that the belt is always the right height for your child.