- Headrest and safety belts can be easily adjusted with one hand, using the ergonomic pommel on the top of the car seat to ensure always their right position.
- The spacious seat has been designed to guarantee that the child's head and shoulder are ease into the right position as he grows.
- Group 1 children (9-18 kgs) must be fastened in using the standard car safety belts.
- Group 2 and 3 children (15-36 kgs) children are fastened in using the standard car safety belts.
- The internal polystyrene lays helps to reduce impact in the case of accident.
- The reinforced padding in the headrest, backrest and seat zones guarantees maximum levels of comfort.
- Padded, removable and washable lining.
- Dimensions: Lowered backrest: 52 x 46 x 76 cm
- Raised backrest: 52 x 46 x 82 cm
The Chicco Neptune 123 car seat is a stylish modern design in an array of colours with extensive padding and protection around the head and sides of the seat in case of impact. The Neptune seat is homologated for use in cars to ECE R44/04 Standards for Groups 1/2/3, which are children aged from 9 to 36 kg (from 1 to around 12 years of age). Neptune allows you to use the car for many years to come providing an ergonomic and practical pommel making it easy to regulate both the height of the safety belts (Group 1 only, up to 18 Kg) and the headrest. This seat ensures your child travels safely and comfortably for as long as he uses the seat. Group 1 children (9-18 kg) must be fastened in using the car seat safety straps Group 2 and 3 children can be fastened in using the standard car safety belts.The spacious seat has been designed to guarantee that the child's head and shoulders are eased into the right position as he grows. The belt guide built into the headrest can be adjusted in height to ensure that the belt is always the right height for your child.