- Key Fit has the Ergos pillow, which is ideal in the first months of baby's life. One-hand seat release makes Key Fit easy to remove from the base and stroller seat
- The fabric parts can be removed and washed
- The external frame bottom has a rounded shape and can be used as fixed or rocking chair Key Fit is a child car seat approved for car transport for Group 0+from birth to 30 lbs
- Spring-assisted level foot, bubble levels, and “Center-Pull” adjustment for easiest installation
- Compatible with the Chicco Cortina, Cortina Together, Trevi and S3 strollers
The Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat is a premier infant carrier suitable for babies from four to thirty pounds, providing maximum safety, comfort, and convenience.
The Keyfit 30 Base is spring assisted, height adjustable with a bubble level indicator, to ensure a stable and safe foundation to your baby’s journey. The base is installed and secured using the vehicle safety belt holding your baby seat firmly against the base of the car seat and backrest.
Once the base is secured your baby seat can be placed directly on top of the base facing the back of the seat, and with a gentle push down it will lock into place. The 5 point harness can be positioned to the height of your infant’s shoulders and then with the two clasps joined together it can be placed in the front buckle provided and adjusted to secure you infant in place.. With the adjustable harness button you can slacken the belt for removing your baby or providing a more comfortable fit.As an extra special feature of the Chicco Keyfit 30 there is an additional security feature that holds the two piece harness taught and together preventing wriggly baby arms making their way out of the shoulder straps. It is a stylish, lightweight and easy to manage infant car seat is a sturdy and advanced design purposefully produced to ensure maximum safety and comfort for young infants.